- Varietal: 100% Garnacha.
- Vineyards: Our vineyard is located in Ejea de los Caballeros, near the top of a reservoir, about 400 m above sea level, in a well-aired place by the intense cierzo (north wind) that prevails in our region.
- Harvest method: Grapes are harvested at night to ensure the fruit aromas and acid are at their peak.
- Elaboration process: Cold temperature maceration between 6º and 8º C. Then is followed by a static racking at 12º C. Stay in touch with its lees and ferments at 14º C.
- Ageing (months): young wine.
- Alcohol content: 13,5º vol.
- Colour: Raspberry pink, clean and bright. The color of the rosé wine is determined by the time the wine remains in contact with the grape skin.
- Aroma: Intense floral, fresh and fruity aroma. Notes of freshly cut herbs with strawberry and raspberry aromas. Then follow by beautiful and floral notes of roses.
- Taste: soft attack with flavors of red jelly and raspberry. Fresh and smooth on the palate. Well balanced in its acidity and considerable aftertaste persistence.
- Serving suggestion: suitable for starters, pasta, rice, salads and cold meat.
- Service temperature: 8º to 10ºC.