- Varietal: 100% Syrah. Low yield vines.
- Vineyards: Our vineyard is located in Ejea de los Caballeros, near the top of a reservoir, about 400 m above sea level, in a well-aired place by the intense cierzo (north wind) that prevails in our region.
- Harvest method: Grapes are harvested at night to ensure the fruit aromas and acid are at their peak.
- Elaboration process: Cold temperature maceration between 6º and 9º C. Then is followed by a gentle pressure in order to obtain the best free-run juice that finish its fermentation at temperature about 25º to 28ºC.
- Ageing (months): aged for 9 months in French oak barrels and at least 6 months in bottle.
- Alcohol content: 13,5º vol.
- Colour: intense dark red cherry clean bright.
- Aroma: concentrated nose with a powerful varietal identity. Spicy red berries, blackberries and blackcurrant.
- Taste: powerful and particularly tasty fruit, violets, blackberries and other fruits as well as black pepper and cinnamon notes are already present.
- Serving suggestion: suitable for pasta, fish and creamy rice with lobster. Service temperature: 16º to 18º C.