- Composition: Blend of Verdejo, Chardonnay and Moscatel grapes.
- Vineyards: vineyard located at the foot of the winery near the top of a reservoir in a plot called “El Juncar”.
- Harvest method: Grapes are harvested at night to ensure the fruit aromas and acid are at their peak.
- Elaboration process: Cold temperature maceration at 5º C. De-stemming is then followed by gentle pressing of the grapes. Static racking at 12ºC and fermentation at 14º C.
- Ageing: matured on its lees during three to four months in French barrel and 12 month in bottle.
- Alcohol content: 13º vol.
- Colour: clean pale yellow.
- Aroma: complex with tropical and citric aromas like mango and passion fruit combined with green apple hints. Moscatel gives a maturation touch. And also can be appreciated a soft smoky flavor from the barrel.
- Taste: delicate with a good balance between freshness and acidity with a complex mix of fruits. Great persistence.
- Serving suggestion: suitable for fish, shellfish, soft cheese and pasta. Service temperature: 10º to 12º C.