- Varietal: 60% Garnacha and 40% Syrah.
- Vineyards: Our vineyard is located in Ejea de los Caballeros, near the top of a reservoir, about 400 m above sea level, in a well-aired place by the intense cierzo (north wind) that prevails in our region.
- Harvest method: Grapes are harvested at night to ensure the fruit aromas and acid are at their peak.
- Elaboration process: Cold temperature maceration between 6º and 9º C. Then is followed by a gentle pressure in order to obtain the best free-run juice that finish its fermentation at temperature about 25º to 28ºC.
- Ageing (months): aged for 6 months in French oak barrels and at least 12 months in bottle.
- Alcohol content: 14º vol.
- Colour: brilliant deep cherry red with slightly dark rims.
- Aroma: Intense notes of well-ripened fruits like blackberry on a spicy background of nutmeg giving way to raspberry and vanilla aromas from the oak.
- Taste: Smooth at the beginning but powerful in the mouth. Intense memories of ripe black fruit.
- Serving suggestion: ideal with rice and pasta, all kinds of red and white meats and game stews with mushrooms.