- Varietal: 100% Garnacha from our oldest vines, more than 80 years old.
- Vineyards: Our vineyard is located on hill sides of the pre-Pirineo Aragonés hills at 450 m in elevation. Reduced yield to 400 grams/vine.
- Harvest method: Manual collection at night to ensure the fruit aromas and acid are at their peak.
- Elaboration process: Cold temperature maceration between 6º and 9º C. Then is followed by a gentle pressure in order to obtain the best free-run juice that finish its fermentation at temperature about 25º to 28º C.
- Ageing (months): aged for 18 months in new French oak barrels and at least 12 months in bottle.
- Alcohol content: 14º vol.
- Maridajes: Ideal con caza de pelo y pluma, carnes rojas y blancas, ternasco asado y estofados.
- Colour: cherry red clean bright very covered and attenuated at the sides due to the aging.
- Aroma: intense aroma of black fruits, such as blackberries, on a spicy nutmeg background and later shaking the glass gives way to raspberry aromas and vanilla from the oak.
- Taste: smooth in attack with fine and sweet tannins by deploying its mineral palate. Powerful with intense black fruits taste with a long aftertaste showing the density of Garnacha old vines.
- Serving suggestion: suitable with hunting meat, roasted lamb and stew. Service temperature: 16º to 18º C
There are no reviews yet.