- Composition: 100% red Garnacha grapes.
- Vineyards: Our vineyard is located in Ejea de los Caballeros, near the top of a reservoir, about 400 m above sea level, in a well-aired place by the intense cierzo (north wind) that prevails in our region.
- Harvest method: Grapes are harvested at night to ensure the fruit aromas and acid are at their peak.
- Elaboration process: White wine made from the freshly drained must from red Garnacha grapes. It ferments at temperatures of 14º after a soft bleaching.
- Ageing (months): matured on its lees during three months in new French barrel and 12 month in bottle.
- Alcohol content: 13,5º vol.
- Colour: straw yellow with ocher shades typical from its aging in barrels.
- Aroma: Frank and fresh with fruity notes typical of the red grape from which it comes such as currant or strawberry as well as tropical notes such as lychee or Paraguayan.
- Taste: fresh and delicate sensations maintaining the persistence and minerality of the red grape from which it comes. Its contact with wood and lees involves notes of brioche and dried fruit that can be appreciated in the beautiful aftertaste.
- Serving suggestion: suitable for fish, shellfish, cheese, paté and rice. Service temperature: 8º to 10º C.