Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 Kg of ternasco (lamb) de Aragón to cook
- 0,75 Cl red wine UN Syrah
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 2 tomatoes
- Rosemary, thyme, parsley, bay leaf, pepper, salt and oil.
- Marinate the meat with the vegetables and the wine.
Mix the onion, leek, carrot, tomatoes and the meat with the wine in a bowl. Leave it for about 8 minutes.
- After this time remove the meat and reserve the vegetables and the wine. Then cover the meat with flour and fry in a frying pan with hot oil.
- Then fry slowly the rest of the vegetables after draining them. Add the meat and a little red wine UN Syrah.
- Add some water and let simmer. We can now add some potatoes.