- Varietal: Blend of Moscatel Romano and Verdejo.
- Vineyards: vineyard located at the foot of the winery near the top of a reservoir in a plot called “El Juncar”.
- Harvest method: Grapes are harvested at night to ensure the fruit aromas and acid are at their peak.
- Elaboration process: Cold temperature maceration between 6º and 8º C during 36 hours taking care of the primary aromas of the variety. Then is followed by gentle pressing of the grapes and decanting.
- Ageing (months): unaged in wood.
- Alcohol content: 14,5º vol.
- Colour: Intense golden yellow highlight colour.
- Aroma: Characteristic flavors and aromas of overripe grapes, citrus tones and honey. It is an intense and clean sweet wine with intense character of the varietals and great elegance.
- Taste: Sweet, smooth, flavored with raisins taste with an acidity that gives it a fine balance and persistent aftertaste.
- Serving suggestion: Complex and versatile wine. Goes well with foie appetizer and also with sweets and nuts.